Listing of government offices where you can obtain an apostille on documents
1. Supreme Court
Signatures of the courts, judges,
secretary of the courts
- Telephone: 262-9833
- Fee: gratis
- Hours of operation: 8:00 to 12:00 and 2:00 to 5:00
- Location: Supreme Court 1st Floor, Secretary General Office
2. Ministry of Forgeign Relations
Authenticates the signatures of all the ministries in Panama except Ministry
of Government and Justice (including Public Ministry - Attorney General,
- Telephone: 225-3052
- Fee: $2.00 and one (1) peace stamp
- Hours of Operations: 8:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Location: Centro Comercial LUX, 34th Street, Office No. IL
3. Ministry of Government and Justice
Signatures of notaries, public translators, and Police
- Telephone: 262-3016
- Fee for regular bond paper: $6.00 in stamps and a 20 cent stamp of Peace and
- Fee for seal paper: $2.00 in stamps and a 20 cent stamp of Peace and
- Hours of Operations: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Location: Ministry of Government and Justice Calle 7ta Central, Accounting
Department 2nd floor.